Top Dating Webs for People Living With HIV.
Every dating niche has a bunch of great and professional dating websites in order to help singles to connect with each other and find a soulmate. Being HIV positive is no different. There are many dating services which are going to promise you great searching results and support when it comes to dating with STDs. However, not all websites over the Internet are legit, trustworthy and reliable. If you are HIV positive single and trying to get into the dating game again, we present few best and top rated dating websites. If you are more into mobile applications, don’t forget to check out other articles as well.
1. Positive Singles (www.positivesingles.com) is a place for all singles with HIV and STDs who are not afraid to find love and hope again. It has over 60,000+ dating success stories which only indicated how great this website is. You can get a professional help from dating advisor and meet new people via chat rooms.
2. Poz Personals (www.poz.com) is a dedicated service in order to help HIV positives to find their place in dating the world. On Poz, you can find forums, blogs, articles and additional medical information. With a free membership, you are allowed to perform basic search and communication, connect with singles and people who struggle with same issues.
3. PozMatch (www.pozmatch.com) is another great website for people struggle with STDs and herpes. Owned and run by HIV individuals is a great way to get positive about new life situation and be more open about love. PozMatch isn’t only for romantic purposes but help to find friendship and support as well.
4. Hiv and Single (www.hivandsingle.com) is a dating web which provides the latest up to date news about HIV and STDs. The main mission of Hiv and Single is to help individuals to find love without judgment. This site also provides a bunch of internet and dating tips and tricks for those who are starting to date again.
5. HIV Passion (www.hivpassion.com) is a site for finding a partner for a date, companion, friend or an educator. It’s a judgmental free and 100 % supportive website for all HIV positives. Beside typical features for dating, HIV Passion includes forums, blogs, and useful book reviews.
6. HIV People Meet (www.hivpeoplemeet.com) is a site full of understatement that having STDs and HIV doesn’t mean the end of the world, but beginning of something new. This free to join and use dating website connects you with singles who are struggling with same issues as you. HIV People Meet also provides useful information about local events and meetings for supportive groups.
7. Positive Dating (www.positivedating.com) is a great secured website for HIV and STDs singles across the world. It’s free to register and use with a bunch of great features available from the start. It’s a place where you can feel safe and receive support from other members.
Dating when you are HIV positive might be challenging at first, however, it’s not impossible. There’s always hope that you will meet that special person for the rest of your life. Believe in yourself! Good luck!